In order to get your Vietnam visa, you must pay two types of Vietnam Visa fees:
- The APPROVAL LETTER FEE ( paid online ) and
- STAMPING FEE ( paid in cash at Vietnam airports )
Vietnam Visa Pre-Approval Letter Fees
** NOTE: The fee table does not apply to citizens of the following restricted nations: ALL AFRICAN NATIONALITY GROUPS; ALGERIA, BAHRAIN, BHUTAN, JORDAN, KUWAIT, LEBANON, GAMBIA, MOROCCO, NEPAL, KENYA, OMAN, QATAR, SAUDI ARABIA, TIMOR-LESTE, TUNISIA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, YEMEN
Please email us at: [email protected] or call our hotline at (+84) 832 320 320 if you are a passport holder of one of the nations listed above.
This Vietnam visa fees table is valid for all visa requests made on regular working days: Monday – Friday ( till 3:15 Pm ).
For all emergency visa requests applied after 3:15 PM of every Friday to arrive on Saturday or Sunday, there will be a surcharge for weekend service. We strongly suggest travelers to check before applying.
The Approval Letter Fee is paid online. We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Diners Club
This fee must be paid in advance to process visa Approval Letters for urgent service in 1 business day/ 1 hour/ 2 hours/or 4 hours, as well as for normal service of 2 business days.
Vietnam Visa Stamping Fee
Following are Stamp Fee updates for 2015 (price per person):
- $25 for 1 month/3 month Single Entry visa
- $50 for 1 month/3 month Multiple Entry visas
Applicants pay Stamp Fees directly at the airport in cash using either Vietnam dong or U.S. dollars. If you have any questions regarding visa fees or currencies, please email us [email protected] or call us on our hotline at (+84) 832 320 320.
- E-visa holders in Vietnam may be considered to get new visa if being invited/guaranteed by authority/organization/individual in Vietnam in accordance with Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.
- Foreigners who entry Vietnam must comply with Vietnamese law.
- Inviting/guaranteeing foreigners in accordance with section 1, Article 16, Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam; can be applied through electronic system (click here).
- Notice: Foreigners falling into the cases prescribed in Clauses 1, 2, 3 and 4, Article 8 of the Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through and residence in Vietnam, shall not apply for e-visa on this Website. They should send visa applications via the inviting or guaranteeing agencies and organizations to the competent agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. (Click for detail)