Vietnam Visa on Arrival is an online, alternative way to obtain a visa to visit Vietnam. After completing the online application form and paying the processing fee, you will receive, via email, your Approval Letter from between one hour to two business days, depending on the status of visa processing you have selected.
Copies of your Approval Letter will also be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration checkpoints at each of Vietnam’s three international airports in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, or Da Nang (online visa approval only applies to air travelers who arrive at one of Vietnam’s international airports; travelers arriving by land or sea must apply for a visa through a Vietnam Embassy).
When you arrive in Vietnam, the Immigration officers will have your documents ready and will be able to issue you your entry visa quickly.
By applying at Vietnam Visa now, you will surely be granted entry into Vietnam with your Vietnam visa on arrival.
Steps to Obtaining a Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- List your name exactly as it is written in your passport. Name order is not important, so you can list your surname or given name first on the application.
- List your date of birth as DD/MM/YYYY
- List your nationality or passport information (citizens of some countries may make limited visits to Vietnam without a passport). Your passport must be valid for at least six months following your listed arrival date.
- List your passport number. Your passport must be valid for at least six months following your listed arrival date.
- Name your arrival date. You may enter the country after the listed arrival date but not before.